PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY FOR WORKSHOPS AND E-LEARNING.
The following shall apply to workshop and E-learning Events:
- By providing a credit card account number or other account number permitting electronic charge, debit or transfer of funds (collectively "Electronic Payment Method"), you authorize Provider to charge the account number you specified. Provider charges and collects in advance for each Event.
- An electronic invoice will be automatically generated by our system for every registration. This invoice includes any applicable discount for multiple registrations or early booking.
- If you select the "Pay by Invoice" – which means by Bank transfer- option during the online booking process, please arrange for payment within 30 days and at least 3 (three) weeks prior the event, beyond such time they are considered late.
- Full receipt (cleared funds) of the Provider’s invoices is in any case required before the start of the Event for which you have registered.
- For those attendees requiring assistance with any administrative matter (e.g. visa documentation, letters of invitation, tax and VAT issues etc.), full payment of the relevant invoice is required at least three weeks before the start of the Event.
- Detailed attendance instructions will be issued to all registered attendees before the Event, normally including hotel recommendations.
- Provider reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or reschedule an Event, or to change the instructor without notice. You will be entitled to no compensation or damages in such a case.
- If Provider cancels an Event (or reschedules it to a date inconvenient to you), we will provide a full refund within 30 days upon your written request, or at your option you may transfer the credit to another Provider Event or to another person. If you cancel your registration in writing to Provider at least 20 days before the start of the Event*, we will provide an 70% refund .The remaining 30% represents our administration fee and Bank charges. Alternatively, you are very welcome to transfer the full credit to another course or to another person at no extra charge.
- If you cancel your registration with less than 14 days prior written notice to Azentian training provider, or do not attend the Event for any reason whatsoever, no refund will be made but the all the Provider Content will be distributed to you. A transfer of the credit to another course or to another person is possible, in Provider's sole discretion, at an extra charge equal to 20% of the original registration fee.
- No refunds will be made after you have attended the Event (or in the case of an online Event, after the first invitation of IACAFM systems). Nonetheless, the Provider is proud of its reputation in the marketplace and also of its level of customer service, and will always seek to address any concerns that you may have before, during or after the course.
- *For any E-learning Events involving or including any online participation (webinars),the Event shall be deemed to have started on the day you receive the invitation by IACAFM systems or Azentian’s platforms to the online learning system for the first time. If you cancel or otherwise withdraw from participation in the Event after having received the invitation to Log in, no refund will be made and no further Provider Content will be distributed to you.
PAYMENT FOR IN HOUSE BUSINESS TRAINING EVENTS - CANCELLATION - COURSE MATERIALS.
The following shall apply to in House Business Training Events:
- The total cost of the Event shall be separately stated. Half (50%) of the estimated total fees, plus all of the estimated total expenses, are payable immediately upon Provider accepting your offer, and such amounts are not refundable. This non-refundable advance payment is required to cover Provider's time in planning and preparing for the Event, irrevocable travel expenses incurred a commitment to the agreed dates at the possible expense of other work, and the advance release of Provider Content for review.
- Before the Event, Provider will issue you an invoice representing the balance of any fees due plus final expenses. The latter will normally include all travel, subsistence, accommodation and any other expenses incurred by or on behalf of Provider in respect of the Event. This invoice must be paid within 30 days, beyond such time payment is considered late and we will charge an interest at 1% per month.
- If you cancel the Event for any reason within 60 days of its scheduled start date, Provider shall be entitled to retain any and all advance payments made by you to Provider.
- If you wish to reschedule the Event more than 30 days before the scheduled start date, you must provide written notice to Provider more than 30 days prior to such date, after which new dates will need to be agreed upon by the parties. This may result in a change of instructor. No financial penalty will normally apply unless Provider has incurred non-refundable out-of-pocket expenses in preparation for the Event, in which case you shall reimburse Provider for the cost of same immediately upon demand.
- If you wish to reschedule the Event less than 30 days before the scheduled start date for any reason, Provider shall be entitled to retain any and all advance payments made by you to Provider, and a further advance fee computed shall become due and payable for the re-scheduled Event.
- No refunds will be made after commencement of the Event.
- Provider may or will deliver to you, in good time prior to the commencement of the Event, the applicable Provider Content for use in (or ancillary to) the Event. You shall make sufficient copies of any such Provider Content for the attendees of the Event without alteration.
- You shall provide at your expense an appropriate venue and suitable equipment (such as a laptop if required, plus data projector and flipchart/whiteboard) for the Event, appropriate refreshments and meals for the attendees and instructor(s), as well as such support as Provider or its instructor(s) shall reasonably require for delivery or presentation of the Event.
- At least one week prior to the date of the Event, you shall notify Provider in writing of any health and safety, security and other site rules, practices and procedures applicable to or appropriate for the relevant venue.
- You shall provide a daily sign-in sheet to Provider evidencing all attendees present at the Event and request each attendee to complete an evaluation form in the form provided by provider for each Event. You shall deliver such duly completed sign-in sheets and evaluation forms to Provider within 15 days of the end of each Event. To assist with the instructor’s planning and preparation, at least two weeks prior to the scheduled date for the Event, you shall provide Provider details of attendees expected to attend each Event, wherever available and as soon as practicable. It is your responsibility to ensure that such attendees have the appropriate and proper prior knowledge, skill and experience.
Late payments will accrue interest at the higher of one percent (1%) per month, calculated on a daily basis per day overdue, of the outstanding balance or at the highest rate permitted by law plus all expenses of collection, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs associated therewith.
Provider may in its sole discretion substitute the proposed instructor(s) with another instructor(s).
TAX - VAT.
You shall be liable for any VAT (if applicable), sales tax, duties, or similar taxes chargeable against the Event or any Provider Content
Any and all amounts due Provider from you shall be payable in the currency of the invoice or as set forth in the website with respect to the Event, without any set-off-deduction, bank charges, or withholding whatsoever.
You hereby permit Provider to identify you in its marketing materials and web presence as a customer of Provider.
RULES AND REGULATIONS REGARDING YOUR CONDUCT.
Provider reserves the right to refuse, limit or cancel any Event or the registration of any attendee at the Event if you or such attendee in the opinion of Provider has displayed unreasonable behaviour or is deemed to be violent, abusive or disruptive. In such cases no refund or cancellation fee will be paid by Provider to you or such attendee.
All information contained in any provider content (or imparted before, during or after the event) is intended for delivery in the context of a live training course, and does not represent a professional opinion. It may therefore be incomplete or insufficiently comprehensive or technically incorrect in some aspect which may be relevant to you or any attendee. You, any attendees and/or any other recipients of the relevant provider content and any user of this website may not rely on any such provider content or the content of this website and should exercise caution when acting or refraining from acting on the basis of such provider content, you are advised to obtain appropriate professional advice in relation to any particular circumstance and/or to any action (including omission) that you or they may wish to take.
There are no other warranties, liabilities or remedies provided by provider, provider's instructors or any other third party regarding the events, provider content, or content provided on this website. Other than as expressly warranted in these terms, the event, provider content, and this website are provided to you strictly on an "as is" basis. Provider makes no warranty that the event or provider content will be error-free or will satisfy your specific requirements. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, provider disclaims all warranties and conditions, whether express, implied, or statutory, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third party rights with regard to any event, provider content or this website. Some states and jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
In no event shall provider's aggregate liability under these terms exceed the amounts actually paid by you for an event, if any. In no event shall provider and/or its contractors be liable to anyone for any indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, consequential or other damages of any type or kind (including loss of data, revenue, profits, use or other economic advantage) arising out of, or in any way connected with any event, any provider content, or any use of this website, even if provider has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages. To the extent not prohibited by law, the limitations in this section shall apply to personal injury and death.
INDEMNIFICATION BY YOU.
You agree to indemnify and hold Supplier harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys’, related to or arising from:
Any breach by you under the terms of this agreement.
a) Your attendance at an Event and use of the Supplier Content
b) any defamatory, libellous or illegal material contained within Your Content
c) or any claim or contention that Your Content infringes any third party’s patent, copyright or other intellectual property rights or violates any third party’s rights of privacy or publicity.
Independent Contractors. This Agreement does not create any agency, employment, partnership, joint venture, franchise or other similar or special relationship between you and Provider.
Neither party will have the right or authority to assume or create any obligations or to make any representations, warranties or commitments on behalf of the other party or its affiliates, whether express or implied, or to bind the other party or its affiliates in any respect whatsoever.
No Assignment. Your rights and obligations under these Terms or to an Event may not be transferred or assigned directly or indirectly without the prior written consent of Provider.
Severability. If any provision of these Terms is found to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision will be deemed modified to the valid and enforceable provision that best represents the economic intention of the parties, and the remainder of these Terms shall continue in full force and effect
Applicable Law, Jurisdictional Matters. To the extent permitted by applicable law, these Terms, the Event, and all matters related thereto shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, any action or proceeding arising out of or related to these Terms or an Event shall be brought only in the City of London, United Kingdom. Each party expressly consents to the jurisdiction of such courts and waives any right to object by reason of inconvenient forum
Force Majeure. The delay or inability of Provider to perform its obligations hereunder when required (other than financial obligations including payment of amounts due), if caused by events of force majeure, as defined herein, shall not constitute a breach or default and shall not subject Provider to liability to the other so long as such force majeure event exists. Force majeure events shall include, without limitation, civil disturbances, epidemics, natural disasters, wars, acts of terrorism, acts of God and all other such events outside the control of Provider that make it impossible or economically impractical for Provider to comply with its obligations hereunder
Waiver. No delay or failure by either party to exercise any right, power or remedy accruing upon any breach, default or noncompliance under these Terms shall impair any such right, power or remedy, nor shall it be construed to be a waiver of such or any subsequent breach, default or noncompliance
These Terms represent the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede and replace any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications, representations and understandings (both written and oral) regarding such subject matter. Except as expressly provided herein, these Terms & Conditions, including this provision, may only be modified by a written document executed by both parties, and the rights hereunder, including under this provision, may only be waived in writing from the party to be charged.
Azentian’s scope is to provide training at high quality venues which offer accessible and appropriate facilities for customers with special needs or disabilities. Please contact us to discuss your requirements in detail.