ACCA F2 Management Accounting (FMA/F2)
About this course
This course will introduce you to different ways of managing finance within an organisation with the aim of enhancing business performance.
It will allow you to develop your knowledge and understanding of how to make financing and investment decisions and help you to understand:
- how organisations finance their operations
- how to plan and control cash flows
- how to make the best use of working capital
- the principles of making capital investment decisions.
Completion of this course will also prepare you for the ACCA exam ‘Management Accounting’ (FMA/F2), one of three exams required to achieve the ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business.
- The syllabus for Paper FMA/F2, Management Accounting, introduces candidates to elements of management accounting which are used to make and support decisions.
- The syllabus starts by introducing the nature, the source and purpose of cost accounting and the costing techniques used in business which are essential for any management accountant .
- The syllabus then looks at the preparation and use of budgeting and standard costing and variance analysis as essential tools for planning and controlling business costs.
- The syllabus concludes with an introduction to measuring and monitoring the performance of an organisation
Take this course if you’re just starting out in finance, or if you work in finance but do not yet have a professional qualification.